COVID-19 Library and COVID-19 Digital Classroom aim to provide high quality, relevant and up to date resources that will help to improve the performance of community-based health workers and trainers. The library hosts learning tools, courses, job aids, videos, and similar resources.
All resources submitted to COVID-19 Library will be evaluated by our Content Review Team against the following criteria:
- Is the resource specific to COVID-19?
- Is the resource released under an open license (Creative Commons or public domain)?
- Is the resource culturally sensitive, so FLWs can identify with the providers and patients in the resource?
- Is the resource relevant and authentic to FLWs working in low-resource environments?
- Is the content gender sensitive and not male-centric?
- Is the language used consistent with language in other library resources?
- Is the information clear, correct and authentic?
- Does the resource reflect current medical guidelines and best practice?
- Is the resource suitable for the intended delivery method or device?
- Has the resource been produced to a high technical quality, including: sound and video quality, pace of dialogue, production quality of written materials?
- Does the resource have clear learning objectives?
- Does the resource demonstrate a strong pedagogical underpinning?
- Is the resource written in clear, easy to understand language, following plain language best practices?
- Is the content presented in a way that is interesting and engaging for the end user?